1. After eating bat in Africa, a 19 years old boy had a fever and threw up upon returning to Taiwan and was suspected to caught Ebola.
2. According to an article published by a British scholar in Lancet, venous transfusion may be able to remedy Ebola patients.
3. Chinese side responded to the arrest of 77 Chinese people by Kenya on the ground of financial fraud -- China and Kenya keeps a long-term friendship; Chinese government supports Kenya to blow illegal criminal activities in all forms and will actively cooperated with Kenyan government to carry out investigation so as to lawfully deal with the case. At the same time, Chinese side also hopes that Kenya can guarantee Chinese citizens' legal interest and justly and duly handle the case according to law.
4. Patrick Chinamasa, minister of Ministry of Finance and Economic Development of Zimbabwe, said that Zimbabwe's economic fundamentals were obviously weak and he hoped that foreign investors would invest in Zimbabwe while coming up with the national budget of 2015 on Dec. 4.
5. Depreciation of Ghana Cedi was criticized by the ruling party that the constant debit and credit as well as debt and creditor' s rights of the government authorities have exceeded 60% of the GDP and the increasing debt interest entrapped the nation.
6. Zimbabwe released special coins to ease commodity circulation under the multiple monetary policy and the reviewers believed that the government was trying to return to the ZWD era.
7. Nigeria cancelled the anti-terrorist drill conducted by the US and argument about this emerges constantly in Nigeria.
8. Kenya's fighter crashed in Somalia and was burned by the Shabab.
9. Japanese government allowed Ethiopia to open up Japanese air lines to contend against the impact of China on Africa.
10. On Nov. 30, a Chinese furniture factory in Angola caught fire and the embassy in Angola reminded the ethnic Chinese of strengthening risk prevention.